Коды на Close Combat только чит коды, прохождения, советы и пароли к играм
ded or alive ded or alive ded or alive___it makes you stronger and gives you more ammo gunSorAmMoormore_________________________it gives you more soldiers
A few inside tips on this real-time wargame, as posted on the newsgroup by the developers:
* Tanks are very vulnerable to infantry fire (actually, it's the soldiers inside that are vulnerable, but killing them takes out the tank). As a result, they're best kept behind the action, providing suppression fire.
* The Stuart, on the other hand, can use its speed, maneuverability, and turret action to zip behind enemy lines and pick off enemy tanks without the tanks being able to return fire.
* If you are playing a campaign and are behind schedule or losing badly, you may get a chance at a prototype M36. This is you're only chance at playing with this advanced tank.
* The ability to issue orders before the battle starts was planned for Close Combat, but didn't make the cut for the final release. It is near the top of the list of possible features for CC2, however.
* In a multiplayer game, you can chat with your opponent by typing tilde (~) followed by your message and ENTER.