1. Walk off of the wooden platform onto the beach, you will notice an Orc standing up to greet you, kill him. Smash the barrel and pick up the apple.
2. Proceed along the cliff path until you reach a cavity, here you need to stand on the edge and jump forward grabbing onto the rope, then jump off of the rope onto the cliff path the other side.
3. Now head along the path until you reach some stairs, here you need to dodge the two exploding barrels and slay the knight remembering to pick up the tower key he drops.
4. Next open the door to the tower and walk through the tunnel, kill the Orc and jump across the pit avoiding the bats. Then go to the next pit and take a running jump across, kill the next Orc and then exit the tunnel.
5. Back on the cliff path kill the Eagle and stand on the edge where the bridge is broken then jump down onto the fallen platform, walk to the edge of the platform and jump + grab onto the platform above.
6. When you walk around the corner you will see an Archer above you, change to crossbow mode and kill the Archer, climb up onto the platform, go to the right and you will meet Fiona, the Fairy.
7. Carry along the path and you will come to a section where 3 Archers are shooting at you from the distance, change to Crossbow mode and kill them, jump down to a small ledge, jump onto the rope and climb across to the island, jump onto the next rope and climb across to the cliff path.
8. Carry along the cliff and you will come across a Chaos Knight & an Eagle kill them both, pick up the Chaos key from the Knight, then find and activate the lever that is to the left as you face the door.
9. Go through the door and onto the bridge. Here you will notice several Archers on the cliff in the distance, go into crossbow mode and kill them. Then travel across the bridge, kill the Knight and head right, here you will come to the Witch#s Cavern.
* WITCH#S CAVERN
1. Here you will meet the Witch, she talks to you and casts a spell to stop you entering her house, to crack the puzzle you need to listen to the musical skulls and replicate the order they use.
2. Now you need to find the key to the Witch#s house, this is situated in a hole in one of the walls of the cavern.
3. In the Witch#s house you need to collect the magic sight spell from one of the cylinders. Now head out of the Witch#s Cavern, killing the Witch on the way, then climb up the cliff towards the Tower.
1. Enter the tower and descend down to the Dungeon via the rope.
2. At the bottom kill the Lizard man and stand on the pressure pad in the middle of the room. On one of the walls a circle will appear, change to crossbow mode and shoot the middle of the circle, next 2 circles will appear shoot the one on the right, next 3 circles, shoot the one far left, next five circles, shoot the one on the far right.
3. Now the door behind you is open go through it and stand onto the pressure pad dodging the on-coming fireballs. Now quickly run through the open doors. If you are too slow the doors will shut and you will need to stand on the pressure pad again.
4. Kill the Lizard Man and follow the right hand-side wall dodging the fireballs, until you come across another Lizard Man kill him and proceed into the Great hall.
5. Kill the Lizard Men in this room and locate the lever. Activate the lever, which is on the left as you enter the room. This will unlock the first door on the right.
6. Here you will find a room full of doors and levers, you need to activate the correct levers otherwise you will be teleported to the beginning of the room.
7. When you get through all the doors there is a Red Gem you need take this and place it on one of the larger pillars in the great hall.
8. Now another door will be unlocked, go into this room and recover the Yellow Gem from the end of the room, on the way you need to go down the rope and find a lever and activate it this unlocks the door to let you out.
9. When you have the Yellow Gem take it to the great hall and place it on the correct pillar.
10. Another door will unlock, go through it, you need to stand on each of the wooden pressure pads on the floor to open the door at the end of the room, beware there are lots of fireballs you need to dodge.
11. After this travel through the newly opened door into a room with a lizard man kill him and pick up the key.
12. You will come across a room with a green demon in the middle, kill him and pick up the Demon horns.
13. Go through the next door, here you will find a room with a locked door at the far end, you need to climb onto the ledge in and activate the lever that you find here.
14. Head into the next room kill the lizard man and then open and proceed through the small silver door.
15. You will come across a room with suspended platforms, levers and lava at the bottom. What you need to do here is operate the correct levers and move to the correct platforms to eventually open a door at the far end of the room, when you have completed this task go through this door.
16. You will come across a circular hall, head down the corridor to the bottom killing the lizard men on the way to collect arrows. At the bottom you need to kill the Jester and collect the Teleportation Bracelet that he drops. Also collect the chests on the pillars in the circular hall to gain more money.
17. Now you can teleport back to the beginning of the Treasure Dungeon level and head back to the cliffs of kyrk.
18. On the cliff you need to head towards a cave, going in the opposite direction to the Witches Hut. You will need to fall and grab onto the edge of the cliff at one point to get past the rock that is obstructing the way.
19. In the cave is a teleporter, walk into it.
1. Next you teleport into the Forest, first kill the 2 Archers and the follow the path (gradually turning to snow) to the cliff face.
2. Now you need to travel up the cliff by climbing up onto several ledges.
3. At the top you will find a set of pillars, here you need to avoid the hidden traps in the ground whilst dodging the arrows fired from the pillar#s.
4. After getting around all of the traps you will come across a path leading to some Wolves. Kill them before they destroy you.